1. The following vacancy currently exists within HHC, 1225th CSSB:

29E2O SGT 102/02 Detroit EW Sergeant

2. Interested Soldiers that are no more than ONE grade below the authorized rank are encouraged to apply. Soldiers do not have to be MOS qualified to apply; however, must be able to be awarded the MOS in accordance with DA PAM 611-21. Soldiers cannot be under any suspension of favorable actions for any reason, and must have passed both an APFT and Height/Weight standards within 18 months of the suspense (closing date). Soldiers without a current PHA will be considered for the position; however, will not be promoted until completion of an approved PHA.

3. Interested applicants are to send the following documents with contact numbers both day and night to 272 RSG, ATTN: SSG Julia Wolf, 4850 Cooper Rd., Jackson, MI 49201 or julia.m.wolf.mil@mail.mil.

a. Copy of the SWVA for which applying.

b. Memorandum to the President of the Board.

c. Letter of endorsement from current Commander (Soldiers who have current list status do not need a letter of endorsement).

d. Updated Enlisted Record Brief (ERB).

e. Personnel Qualification Record (PCN GPVS-1790).

f. Last three years of DA Form 705 (include updated DA Form 3349 if applicable).

g. DA Form 5500/5501 if exceeds screening table weight (within 18 months).

h. DA 4187 waiving the normal commuting distance outlined in AR 135-91 (if applicable).

i. Last three years of NCOERs, if applicable.

j. Structured Self-Development Level I Completion Certificate (E-4’s Only); unless Warrior Leader Course was completed prior to January 1, 2014.

4. All Soldiers are reminded to review their electronic military records on iPERMS (accessible through AKO). Records review boards are completed through iPERMS, not DA 201 files. It is the responsibility of every Soldier to ensure their iPERMS file is complete and accurate.

5. Late or incomplete packets will be returned without action.

6. The point of contact for this action is SFC Joseph Bretz at (313) 957-6546. Please do not contact the Enlisted Promotion Section directly.